The Sharnian Unit of Investigative Tactics
Found on the body:
- Throat slit, presumably with a dagger
- One slit of the same size on the left wrist
- House Phiarlan’s least Mark of Shadow
Found at the scene:
- Words written in blood lined the walls, in multiple languages (Cyre, centuries, Cannith, Clockmaker, chosen, catastrophe, communion)
- A strange pattern drawn beneath the body, resembling an ornate dragonmark. Within the pattern, a section resembling the Mark of Shadow has the word “paths” written over it multiple times, which exudes arcane energy. The words found on the wall are scrawled over another section resembling House Cannith’s Mark of Making, but there is no arcane energy.